Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 8

This first session, we had an activity in which we had to look for three different articles about Work Ethics. We did this task in pairs. Once we decided which articles we wanted, we had to make a summary of four sentences of each one and then a conclusion of what we learned from them. I find it really interesting because I realized the importance that this subject has in the business life.

In our second session, the teacher told the pages from the book that each team will have to read and summarize. In my team, we decided to divide the pages so that we could end up faster this task. We made a power point presentation with the content we had read. Even with the strategy we use, I think that we had not enough time to finish this task; nevertheless, we made our best effort and finally we finished our presentation.

This third session I did not go to the class because I was participating as staff in MIX, a merchandising symposium but I am sure that the class was very interesting.


This is a short video that explains a little bit more about business ethics, I hope you find it helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment