Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 13

The first sessison of this week, we had a quizz about the pressentations we saw the last two clases. I think that it was difficult because I didn’t came the last session and also because I had forgotten a lot of details. This was one of the most difficult quizzes that we have had in this class but I think it was because I did not study as much as I could have.


 During the second session, we had an activity related to the day of the dead. This task consisted on matching some sayings related to death with their actual meaning. After doing this activity, we had to write a short story using some of the new sayings that we had learned. I found this task very funny because I had the chance to work in team and I thing that this made the experience more funny.



On the third session, we made an activity in teams of 3. For this task, we could work wherever we wanted and we had to analyze a poem so then we could answer several questions. I worked with Martha Pacheco and Miranda Guillen. The poem we analyzed was about human beings and the relationship they share. I found very interesting this activity because it made me realize that we are all part of a whole and that we should care more about about others. I could see a clear relation between the poem and the lives of people today.


No comments:

Post a Comment