Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 12

During the first session of this week, we continued working on the presentation about Philippines. I had a lot of fun today because I had a great time with my team. I really like them because they are always positive and participative. I think that we have found a lot of surprising things about this country. It sounds like a joke, but after finishing the power point presentationnow about this country, I really want to visit it. One of the most random fact I found is that Philippinos have a fest called Lovapalooza where they celebrate love in Saint Valentine's day; they don't even have classes this day!

 Lovapalooza Fest

On Wednesday, we finally presented our work to the class. I think that they liked it as much as we did. We made a creative design and we tried to use an appropiate voice level so we could catch our classmates' attention. At the beginning I was nervous but when we were in fron of the class I was not afraid of failing anymore. I really enjoyed this task since the beginning and I learned a lot of things.



Today I could not make it to the class because I was participating at the Forum of Social Enterpreneurship. I regret not going to class because I really wanted to see my classmates' presentations. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment