Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 14

This week's first session, we saw the film Boy. It was about a group of siblings that don't have a mother and only have a nanny to be with them. After some time, their father goes to their house because he needed money but they thought that they wanted to be with them. We did not finished the movie because it was very long but we are going to continue watching it the next class.
During the second session, we saw the second part of the movie. At the end, Boy tells his father to go because he is bringing them a lot of troubles and the nanny comes back. I have encountered feelings for this moovie because I think that it was interesting; nevertheless, I could barely undertand what the actors were saying because of their accent.
During the third session, we were working in our final project. I had a lot of fun working with my team but I think that we are not being effective. Today we have talked about how we are going to gather and process the information for this essay but I feel that we have to write a lot of words. 


No comments:

Post a Comment