Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 10

This Monday, the teacher made teams of two and we had to complete a task about Shakespeare. This activity consisted of several questions about his life and some of the words and phrases we owe him. I liked a lot this activity because I discovered a lot of things that I did not new before. Another thing that I enjoyed, was working with a different classmate because before I used to work always with the same group of persons.


On the second session, we had the Mega Quiz. While studying for it, I felt frustrated because it was a lot of content; nevertheless, the information was quite interesting. When we were already in the classroom, we sat down in quiz position and we started answering the test. We did not had class during the third session because the teacher went to Puebla L. I hope he’s having fun there.

                                                                                                  

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment